With the awareness that the raw materials required in furniture production are acquired from natural resources, our essential principles are;
• To comply with the legal legislations concerning the environment,
• To set objectives as aimed to reduce our wastes and consumption of natural resources, and make continuous improvements.
In line with our principles and objectives, we increase the training levels and participation of our employees, and improve our positive contribution to man and the environment.
Çilek; has signed the United Nations Global Compact.
The Global Compact is an innovative corporate responsibility approach that proposes universal principles to create a common culture of development in a business environment that is constantly competitive. In this context, ten basic principles have been defined in the areas of human rights, working conditions, protection of environment and fighting against corruption. Today, thousands of companies, unions and non-governmental organizations that make up the world's largest voluntary platform, participate in the Global Compact by declaring that these 10 universal principles will become part of their business strategies, operations and cultures.
And we continue to care for our production and our products to be sensitive to human health and environment. We adopt the United Nations Global Compact and share it transparently with the whole public.
We as the employees of the company;
• To manage all risks related to the sustainability of our business processes and our information assets,
• Our management system "Information security" meeting the requirements of ISO 27001 standard,
• To minimize the interruption of all of the basic and supportive activities of our institution,
• to create the awareness of "Information Security" to our employees, customers and suppliers,
• To comply with all legal regulations and contracts related to "Information Security",
• We work day and night to protect the integrity and image of our institution.